All That Jazz

Today, listening to the latest Bryan Ferry's album ('Jazz Age'), I decided to write about the make-up which was popular in 20's with all its golden dresses and mouthpieces. I remember the photoshoot for Vogue Germany (2011) where Karlie Kloss was like a real jazz diva. I actually fell in love.

To my mind, jazz era is associated with gold, diamonds, curls and and fringe.

Karlie Kloss for Vogue Germany (2011)


Arizona Muse, Saskia De Brauw and Joan Smalls for Harper's Bazaar (by Karl Lagerfeld, 2012)


For lips it'll be good to use Rimmel lipstick, Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss. I bought it just to try once (for one evening, in fact) but then I understood that it'll be my eternal love and I'll use it again and again! Perfect lipstick. I liked №60 (it's not too dark and doesn't add you excess years), cherry color. It'll will be good for blonde, especially.


Black YSL mascara is my old passion. It gives a real  false lash effect look and it's the best choice for jazz-inspired make-up.





Apply Dior art pen for speaking look (095).



Create bronze tanning effect. I liked a lot this Chanel illuminating powder from limited edition.

And vernis, of course. I adore that Rimmel shade (№70). It can also be used for Glam Queen look.



Oriental-spicy and hot fragrance. I think there is no perfume that can replace it for jazz-inspired look.

Opium by YSL.

This is how I'm nostalgic for 20's.








0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Contacts

wearevictims@gmail.com