Red is for Goddes

Yves Saint Laurent said: 'Fashion fade, style is eternal'. So let's talk about eternal things. Red lipstick. It's a well-known fact that there is no woman who can't wear it. The main question is how you wear this make-up. I decided to dedicate this post for the most beautiful women who know how to use it and how to captivate the whole world by beauty, to make all people in art dedicate their songs and paintings. So there is my top list.

The first woman that comes to my mind is, of course, Fellini's favorita Anita Ekberg.


Next woman crazed many men in rock'n'roll, includes Bryan Ferry and Mick Jagger. Red lipstick is the most important attribute for model Jerry Hall.


Now her daughter Georgia is one of the most succesfull model. Her mouth reminds me of  the major 'rolling stone' and her beauty reminds me of 60's sex symbol Brigitte Bardot. 


I can't forget about the main 'heroin chic' icon - Kate Moss. Lots of brands, from democratic Rimmel to luxurious Dior, continue to invite her to its adds. With red colour she's a real Diva. And yeah, she's iconic.


What about Merilyn? She created this look!


P.S. My favourite shade is from L’Oréal's line 'Color Riche' - 'Deep Raspberry' (№ 375).













2 коммент.:

 

Contacts

wearevictims@gmail.com