Dramatic Look for Spring 2013

Inspired by Lanvin and Yves Saint Laurent collections, I decided to select the most spectacular details for spring. This season we have mysterious dramatic look. Every details from Saint Laurent look reminded me of my favourite stars.
  
Essential detail is wide black hat like Saint-Laurent's models have (YSL). This look reminded me of Marianne Faithfull's 60's style.

  
Use wide satin black belts for a silhouette (Lanvin) .


 You can also use volume neck bow (YSL).


Classic Saint Laurent bow.


Saint Laurent shoes.


Céline collection offers us elegant sleeveless tuxedo (Céline).


Golden jackets from Saint Laurent collection collection reminded me of Bryan Ferry's early 70's style (YSL).


I think this fragrance is the best for such style.


Photos: Style.com, YSL.com, Chanel.com




0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Contacts

wearevictims@gmail.com